The priorities for the junction road are notified as following:
1. When reaching the junction road, all drivers must slow down vehicles and see the traffic movement on the central lane, which they are about to pass through, and drive carefully if the traffic on the road in front is heavy. In the necessary case, the divers have to make a signal to the other drivers who come from other roads by using horn at daytime using high and low beams alternatively at nighttime. On the roads with no priority, the drivers must drive the vehicles in the appropriate speed that can be stopped in order to give priorities to other vehicles with priorities.[CC: is this clear?]
2. Even though the junction roads have green traffic light allowing going forward, the drivers must not drive into the junction road if the act might cause the vehicle to stop in the middle of the junction road because of the heavy traffic. In this case, the drivers must stop the vehicle before the junction road to avoid the traffic jams to other vehicles coming form other directions.
3. At the junction road where there are no priority signs, the drivers have to give the right to other drivers who are from the right hand side to go first. But in case it is the T-junctions where there are no priority signs, the drivers who are at the end of the road must give priority to the drivers who are on the continual road to go first.
4. The drivers who have arrived at the roundabout, no matter what kinds of lanes they are on, must give the priority to other drivers who are on the one-way road of the roundabout which has directing sign to go first.
5. When reaching the junction road where there are the priority signals, the drivers have to keep the way for the vehicle on the priority road to go first and can only cross the junction road when making sure that it is not dangerous.
6. When reaching the junction road where there are the “Stop” sign, the drivers have to stop in front of the cross-road sign to give way to the vehicles and pedestrians to go first, and can only cross this road when making sure that it will not cause any accident.
7. Regardless of opposite declaration, the drivers have to give the right to the police, military, military police vehicles, fire engines, and ambulance vehicle, which are fulfilling mission and alerting with horn and or sirens and special lights about their presence, to go first.
8. The vehicles fulfilling the mission have the subsequent right to go first as following:
- Fire fighter vehicle.
- Convoy of police, military or military police or motorcade that is headed by traffic police.
9. Before driving out of the private roads, which the public traffic is not allowed, such as the roads from the residence, factory, building or other squares, the drivers have to drive carefully and give the priority to other drivers or pedestrians who are making the traffic on the public road to go first.
10. The drivers who come from the trail or ground road have to give the right to other drivers who are not on the trail or ground road to go first.
11. And at the junction road, if the road is divided into many lanes and one lane or more are reserved for some kinds of vehicles to traffic, the traffic regulation, which is determined in this article, has to be carried out by the drivers who traffic on the lane except the vehicles defined in the point 7 and point 8 of this article.
Crossing the railroad:
1. The drivers have to pay close attention and slow down the vehicle when approaching the railway.
2. The drivers must not drive the vehicle through the railroad if they know that their vehicles might have technical problem or be in unfavorable situation that leads to the traffic jam.
3. At the road crossing the railway, which has the barrier or barricade, the drivers must not drive into the place when the barrier is closed or is being closed or opened.
4. At the place where the road crosses the railroad, where there are no barriers or traffic lights, thedrivers can drive through unless they are sure that no train arrives.
5. At the railway where there are guard(s), the drivers have to listen and obey the guard and do not make any trouble to the opening or closing the barrier.
6. When the train is about to arrive, the drivers have to stop the vehicles immediately and let the train go first. All the herders should find the way to stop their animals and prevent the herds from crossing the railway.
7. When the train honks as it approaching, the drivers have to stop at least 2 meters away from the barrier and should not stop less than 5 meters if there is no barrier.
8. In the case that the vehicle gets problem or animals herd arrive at the railway, the drivers or guardians have to find ways from making any trouble to the train or inform the nearest agent who is in charge of the railway to avoid the accident if they cannot avoid the obstacle themselves.
Stop and park on public road:
1. All kinds of vehicles or animals that stop or park have not to make problem to the other vehicles, which are making the traffic.
2. In town, all kinds of vehicles have to stop or park along the traffic direction that they are trafficking by implementing the regulation as following:
A. On the road with two traffic directions, the drivers of vehicles have to stop or park on the right hand side in accordance with their traffic direction.
B. On the one-way road, vehicles have to be stopped or parked in the right or left hand side along with the traffic direction except having the opposite sign.
3. Outside town, the vehicles or animals have to be stopped or parked outside the middle lane if it is possible. If there is no place for parking besides the middle lane, the drivers have to carry out the regulation, which is provided in point 2 of this article.
4. At night or at the place where there is “no stopping / parking” signs, all vehicles and carts, which are malfunctioned or which are forced to stop or park on the middle lane, have leave the signs in the appropriate distance for information for other road users.
5. In town, the vehicles have to be stopped or parked for carrying or loading or unloading goods or passengers not beyond 25 centimeters from the sidewalk and at least 5 meters from the junction or interjection or the curved road and at least 10 meters in between the junctions or intersections or the curved roads of the boulevard. When outside town, all vehicles have to be stopped or parked at least 10 meters away from the junctions or intersections or the curved roads.
6. For the parking, before leaving the vehicle, the drivers have to put handbrake or other measures to prevent the eventual accident from occurring while they are absent.
7. Parking or stopping the vehicles or animals is prohibited in the following cases:
• On the middle lane and sidewalk preserved for pedestrians and leave at least 5 meters away from the crossroad sign for pedestrians or on this line.
• On the place preserved for some kinds of vehicles parking or stopping.
• Between the edge of the middle land of the road and dotted line and, if in between the lines and the parked vehicle is less than 3 meters which does not enable another vehicle to pass through without crossing the long line.
• Near the pole of traffic light or traffic signs, that prevents the road users from seeing these traffic signs.
• In all the places where the vehicles block the entrance or the parking of others vehicles.
• On the bridge, underpass, underground road, steep road, junction road, on the road crossing the railway, roundabout, curved road in which others vehicles cannot be seen from the distance.
• Less than 20 meters in front of the road crossing the railway.
• Less than 10 meters between the front and the rear pump station of the fire engine and in front of fire engine station
• On the entrance and exit of public building.
• In front of the entrance and exit of private house except the vehicle of house's owner.
• In two parallel lines.
• On the edge of the middle of the road if another opposite edge is left for parking of vehicle except in the case that the vehicles can park on both sides.
• At the place where there are 'no parking / stopping' signs.
• On the public road beyond 72 hours.
• Less than 10 meters between the front and the rear of the bus stop sign.
• Less than 1 meter between the front and the rear parking vehicles or the long row of the parking vehicles
• Near the junction road or turning road.
Opening the vehicle's door to get off or in can be conducted when it does not cause the accident to the others who are using the same road and have to pay attention constantly, especially to the opening of the left door when get off or in.