PEDESTRIANS AND ANIMAL RIDERS / HERDERS
Pedestrians and people who pull or push carts have to respect traffic light, traffic signs, or signs directed by traffic police.
Pedestrians have to respect as the followings:
1. The middle of the road is prohibited from using there are sidewalks and roadsides on both sides of the road, which are preserved for the pedestrians.
2. The road is only allowed to use if the sidewalks or roadsides have no possibility for pedestrians to use, but they have to walk at the closest sidewalks in accordance with traffic direction.
3. All pedestrians who intend to pass across the road must not step on the road with carelessness. The pedestrians have to pass across the road in accordance with the walking sign if it exists nearby.
4. At the place where there are walking signs for pedestrians:
- The pedestrians have to respect and follow the order of traffic police or follow traffic light
- At the place where there are no traffic lights or traffic police, before crossing the road, the pedestrians have to make sure that the crossing does not cause any harm to them by thinking of the clarity of the distance and speed of vehicles moving on the road.
5. At the place where there is no walking signs for pedestrians:
- Before passing across the road, the pedestrians have to make sure that the act is possible without causing any traffic interruption from vehicle or traffic accidents.
- When passing across the road, the pedestrians are prohibited from crossing the converging place of the road. The pedestrians have to pass along the rectangular arc of the road and are prohibited from stopping on the road if it is unnecessary.
6. Children under six years old are prohibited from walking on public road.
7. Blind people (two eyed blind) walking on the public road have to be guided.
The marches with the permission from the authorities:
- Must organize on the right hand side of the road in accordance with traffic direction, and must totally keep the left hand side of the road free.
- Can organize a march in two, three, or four lines in accordance with the width of the road by respecting traffic regulation.
- The white light should be held in the front line and the red light should be held in the back line in both daytime and nighttime on the condition that it is hard to see through.
Animal riders/herders have to carry out the following:
1. Animal riders/herders or guides should not provoke any obstacle or accident to other road users, and the numbers of people have to be in consistent with the number of animals that can be ordered to go or stop on time.
2. At night or daytime, if cannot see well, animal herders have to hold white light in front and red light in the back.
3. Do not release / free the animals to walk disorderly on the public road.
4. The animals stopping on the road should not interrupt to other vehicles driving on the road.
5. In town, the animal riders / herders or guides on the road must stop on their respective traffic direction lane by respecting the following:
- For the road with two traffic directions must stop on the right hand side on their respective traffic lane
- For the one-way road, must stop on the right or left on their traffic lanes except there is the opposite sign.